Work allocation of Licensing Finance Policy - LFP Division:
(i) Dealing with all Policy and regulation matters relating to:
- Regulation of the terms and conditions of License
- Interpretation of the License Agreements;
- Grant of LOI, Licenses and authorizations;
- Merger and Acquisition;
- Surrender and Termination of Licenses;
- Tripartite Agreements of all licenses;
- Other Misc. Policy issues/ clarifications;
(ii) Interpretation and implementation of financial conditions of the license agreements towards effective realization of revenue & related policy issues including new policy initiatives, license amendment wherever required etc.
(iii) Examining TRAI recommendation related with the licensing finance issues including the considerations within the Contracts/License Agreements under Indian Telegraph Act 1885 involving issues such as Bank Guarantee, Spectrum Usage Charge, License Fee, etc.
(iv) Dealing with the legal disputes and Court cases in respect of interpretation of License Agreements before the following legal fora:
- Hon’ble Supreme Court of India;
- High Courts;
- National Company Law Tribunal and National Company Law Appellate Tribunal;
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016;
- Licensing related court cases in any other court/ Tribunal
(v) Monitoring and Co-ordination with CGCA and Pr./ CCA offices in respect of following matters:-
Issuing of clarifications regarding assessment of License Fee and
- Bank Guarantee management;
- Any other issue related to the License Agreement to be dealt by the
- Pr. CCA/CCA offices etc.
Circulars related to LFP Division: